Mocksports Forums Forum Index Mocksports Forums
leagues of extraordinary gentlemen

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lunch with the Thundering Squirrels

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mocksports Forums Forum Index -> RINGO
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FabSpoMom
Suh - Weet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: Lunch with the Thundering Squirrels Reply with quote

just wanted to let everyone know, Mr. Campbell and I went to lunch the other day (I've only been working in Richmond a little over a year now......).

anywho, it was a very pleasant time, and I enjoyed it immensely! I hope I didn't wear him out, I was a bit chatty.

Anyway....3 Ringo-ites down....8 more to go!

(if you're keeping count....PUNT now has had lunch with MIST, HOMO and SQRL)

at least, I think I had lunch with HOMO (not that there is anything wrong with that....)
scotto_camp
Impact player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly I'm just now logging into the Ringo message board. Shocked

Lunch was wonderful Amy!! I recommend the experience to all Ringoers! I'm sure you miss Richmond terribly.

Scott
FabSpoMom
Suh - Weet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm back you know....weekly.

Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mocksports Forums Forum Index -> RINGO All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: