Mocksports Forums Forum Index Mocksports Forums
leagues of extraordinary gentlemen

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brady

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mocksports Forums Forum Index -> Hall of Fame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gary Hamblin
Elias Sports Bureau, Mocksports Division

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:50 am    Post subject: Brady Reply with quote

Hi John,

I can't seem to waive Brady....he doesn't appear in the drop down box of players to be waived.

Thanks!

CofC Champion: 2004
Purple Champion: 2004, 2005
Monsters Champion: 2004
Ringo Champion: 2003, 2006, 2008
John Kobe
Gruntled

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't you hear? The NFL won't allow anyone to waive Brady for the 'good of the game'.

"My God.... who will watch the games now that Brady is hurt? We're doomed, we're doomed!"

ahem. Sorry, I'm just so sick of hearing how this is so awful for the NFL. It's bad for the Pats, but the NFL will hardly notice he's gone... and who knows Cassell might turn out to be the next Joe Montana. I mean didn't Brady come out of nowhere after someone else got hurt??!!

[stepping off soapbox]

I fixed the problem that was keeping all the A players off the drop down list here ( and was keeping all A level and zero year contracted players off the drop downs in other leagues. )
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mocksports Forums Forum Index -> Hall of Fame All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: