Mocksports Forums Forum Index Mocksports Forums
leagues of extraordinary gentlemen

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Salt Liks can't post lineup

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mocksports Forums Forum Index -> Hall of Fame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joe Weber
Frozen for DNA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John,

I can't post my lineup in the Champs league. I can't get one of the WR fields to work. Should I post the lineup here?
John Kobe
Gruntled

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you had Randy McMichael in your lineup last week the software has locked him in for this week also. I'm going to discuss this with Matt since it's a special case. Post a lineup here and then go in and post one with McMichael playing and we'll get a ruling from the Czar on lineups this week and use whichever one he decides.

There are a bunch of people in the same situation, just so you don't think you are alone! Smile
Joe Weber
Frozen for DNA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John,

I don't see what the problem is, I did not post a lineup prior to Friday nights game with any KC or Miami players. Which in my mind means I did not want to play any of them. Anyway here is my lineup for this week:

Code:
Palmer Carson Cin QB  
Jordan LaMont Oak TB
Tomlinson LaDainian SD TB  
Griffith Justin Atl FB  
Driver Donald GB WR  
Holt Torry StL WR  
Muhammad Muhsin Chi WR  
Longwell Ryan GB PK  
Colts Indianapolis Ind OD  
Falcons Atlanta Atl PD  

Joe Weber
Frozen for DNA

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John,

I've posted a screwed up lineup including McMichael, but I'm doing so under protest. None of Amy's arguments have convinced me that such a "lockin" rule actually exist. In fact, she cannot produce such a rule.
John Kobe
Gruntled

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

B. ACTIVE LINEUPS

By kickoff of the first NFL game on Sunday, under conditions described herein, each team must select an active lineup for that week's game. A player whose NFL team is on a bye that weekend will not accrue any points for his Mocksports.com team, and it is the responsibility of the team owner to keep track of the NFL schedule.

No revisions to an active lineup may be made after kickoff of the first NFL game on Sunday. No player in an active lineup whose NFL team plays prior to Sunday -- whether Thursday or Saturday -- may be removed from a lineup after kickoff of his NFL team's game that week. Likewise, no player whose NFL team plays prior to Sunday may be inserted in an active lineup after kickoff of his NFL team's game that week.

Illustration:

The Ann Arbor Atrophy select an active lineup on Wednesday night. It includes Emmitt Smith. The Cowboys play Thursday. The Atrophy may not remove Emmitt from its lineup after kickoff of the Cowboys game on Thursday, even though other changes to its lineup may be made.

Likewise, let's say the Atrophy select an active lineup which does not include Emmitt, and the Cowboys play on Thursday. The Atrophy may not insert Emmitt into its active lineup on Friday morning, after Emmitt rushed for 183 yards and three touchdowns.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mocksports Forums Forum Index -> Hall of Fame All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: