Mocksports Forums Forum Index Mocksports Forums
leagues of extraordinary gentlemen

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scoring problem

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mocksports Forums Forum Index -> FBB 2014
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve Shiffrin
Frozen for DNA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:12 am    Post subject: Scoring problem Reply with quote

I am in Berra and just got a win from Samardzija, who was working for Oakland. I assume this is happening in all the NL leagues and probably not just with him though it may be in a setting unique to Berra and Gibson where it also occurred. Of course, I would love to hear this is not a mistake and that we have adopted the sensible rule that when a player is traded to another league you can continue to collect stats. In the absence of that, On Roto needs to correct this.
Steve Shiffrin
Frozen for DNA

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe On Roto has fixed the problem.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mocksports Forums Forum Index -> FBB 2014 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: