Mocksports Forums Forum Index Mocksports Forums
leagues of extraordinary gentlemen

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013 Onroto stats

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mocksports Forums Forum Index -> FBB 2014
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dabob
In the pantheon of greats

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:52 am    Post subject: 2013 Onroto stats Reply with quote

Okay, I am sure there is a logical explanation for this but I don't see it.

Why is it that the standings from 2013 are not taking into consideration the players on the Reserve rosters?

I have not thoroughly checked all the leagues but this seems to be the case in Sparky at least.

For example,

According to the Standings, Eat at Joes had a league best Win total of 81 wins with an ERA of 3.18. Which is the same total of the players on his active roster.

The players on his reserve roster had an additional 38 wins with a 4.42 ERA.

If I am understanding correctly he should have a total of 119 wins with an ERA higher than 3.18.

I am sure that this is my error in understanding the stats right now so an explanation would be greatly appreciated.

Also note, that the "accumulated stats" are the same as the MLB YTD stats.

Okay, there you go. All help appreciated.

Bob
Steve Shiffrin
Frozen for DNA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not understand what is being shown, but it has little to do with the 2013 results. Go to onroto and look on the left hand side. At the bottom of the options on the left hand side, you will see Past Year's Results. Hit that link and go to 2013. You will see that all is right in heaven.
dabob
In the pantheon of greats

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:04 pm    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

Thanks.

It is weird because earlier today before I posted my question I looked there and when I "clicked" nothing came back. They must have been updating their site or something.

Bob
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mocksports Forums Forum Index -> FBB 2014 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: