Mocksports Forums Forum Index Mocksports Forums
leagues of extraordinary gentlemen

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Draft Might be a Little Late!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mocksports Forums Forum Index -> Cardiac Kids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Kobe
Gruntled

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: Draft Might be a Little Late! Reply with quote

It's been a rough day for the computers here at Kobe Central as I am just now back up and running after having my brand new Vista machine freak out on my and refuse to boot for most of the afternoon. Even the restore disk won't boot correctly, but hopefully things are back in running order now.

Unfortunately I'm behind on preparing for the draft, which may mean I'm a little late getting to the party at 9 tonight.

I am off right now to process freeze lists and set up the draft software. I am hopeful I can be ready by 9, but just be forewarned that I might not be ready to roll right away.

My apologies to the entire league for not having things ready, but things are sort of hectic in the Kobe Family right now.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mocksports Forums Forum Index -> Cardiac Kids All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: