Mocksports Forums Forum Index Mocksports Forums
leagues of extraordinary gentlemen

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trade opportunity for Draft Picks

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mocksports Forums Forum Index -> Cardiac Kids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Danno
Impact player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:02 am    Post subject: Trade opportunity for Draft Picks Reply with quote

I have the 4th pick in rds 2, 6, 7, which I will be freezing. (Can be used to move up your draft spot) I also have the following solid starters available to trade. (I cannot freeze them so they can be traded or they will end up in the common draft pool)

Smith Kevin Det TB 0A02 7
Jones Matt Jac WR 1C10 7
Moss Santana Was WR 1C07 8
Stewart Jonathan Car TB 0A03 4

Last years Stats on the 4 players listed above

K Smith Rushing 976 yds & 8 TD's (receiving yds 286)
J Stewart Rushing 833 yds & 10 TD's
S Moss Receiving 1044 yds & 6 TD's
M Jones Receiving 761 yds & 2 TD's

Let's talk, Danno
Steve Shiffrin
Frozen for DNA

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The freeze lists were due last night. I doubt that trades are admissible at this point.
Rick Smetana
Frozen for DNA

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
The freeze lists were due last night. I doubt that trades are admissible at this point

Where is the list of the freeze list due dates?
Steve Shiffrin
Frozen for DNA

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rick
The reference I see is in the first post on renewal e-mails. It says: "I hope to have an automated freeze list submittal system up and running before freeze lists are due. This will speed up the processing of freezes and reduce errors. Freeze lists will be due at midnight eastern time 3 days prior to your draft. For instance Posse drafts on Aug 30th and freezes will be due at midnight on Aug 27th. PLEASE try to get your freezes in on time as it is tough to get them processed and run drafts once the drafts start. With a draft every night and freeze lists due each night, time is in short supply and hunting down freeze lists becomes a big problem. It will be an even bigger problem this season as I will not be home for a majority of the drafts and will be processing freeze lists on my laptop from somewhere in South Carolina.... not an ideal situation. "
Since Cardiac drafts on the 31st, its freeze lists were due on the 28th.
I agree that the freeze list deadline deserves a thread of its own.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mocksports Forums Forum Index -> Cardiac Kids All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: