Mocksports Forums Forum Index Mocksports Forums
leagues of extraordinary gentlemen

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2015 Available Player lists

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mocksports Forums Forum Index -> FBB Auction Available Players
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crosley
Frozen for DNA

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:56 pm    Post subject: 2015 Available Player lists Reply with quote

2015 available player (AVL) lists are going up tonight (3/15) or tomorrow morning. These are based on the latest MLB 40-man rosters and "official" spring training invites (from MLB.com). Per our rules, "A player is eligible at a position in which he appeared at least 20 times in the Major Leagues the previous season. Players who played in the Major Leagues but did not reach 20 appearances are eligible at the position they appeared the most. Players who have not appeared in the Major Leagues can be eligible at the position at which they appeared the greatest number of times the previous season."

There are several notable players who qualify nowhere but DH/UT based on this rule, including Alex Rodriguez, Miguel Sano, Jose Iglesias, and Jurickson Profar. The only exception that I have made to this among AL players is for Franklin Gutierrez, who is listed as eligible at OF. This is based on that fact that 1) Gutierrez has only appeared as an outfielder in his MLB career and 2) it's highly unlikely that anyone is going to want him.

Data for fielding appearances is taken from highly reliable internet sources that shall remain nameless, given that I have no idea if we have a legal right to use said data...

“Frankly, I don’t like the guy, but I never saw a hooligan I did like. They’re like left-handed pitchers – they all have a screw loose somewhere.”

― Anthony Caruso (as Louis Ciavelli), The Asphalt Jungle
Crosley
Frozen for DNA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2015 NL lists are going up now. There are a minimal number of UT-only players, as you will see.

“Frankly, I don’t like the guy, but I never saw a hooligan I did like. They’re like left-handed pitchers – they all have a screw loose somewhere.”

― Anthony Caruso (as Louis Ciavelli), The Asphalt Jungle
Gillestar
Frozen for DNA

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TY for all the work you put in on this Crosley....I appreciate it a lot! Smile

Kurt
khesmaster57@gmail.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mocksports Forums Forum Index -> FBB Auction Available Players All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: