Mocksports Forums Forum Index Mocksports Forums
leagues of extraordinary gentlemen

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clemente proxy needed...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mocksports Forums Forum Index -> FBB 2014
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sloppy Thurston
Frozen for DNA

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Clemente proxy needed... Reply with quote

Ok, I'm an AL guy and my NL team is always second in my heart. I didn't notice that the Clemente Draft was scheduled for when I'm flying to Berlin to visit my son. I can think of two solutions to my problem. 1) I find someone willing to draft my team 2) I find someone in another NL league willing to trade teams. Any takers?????
Joe Izzo
Frozen for DNA

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George, I'm running the auction for Clemente so I can draft for you if you don't find another solution.

Joe
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mocksports Forums Forum Index -> FBB 2014 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: