Mocksports Forums Forum Index Mocksports Forums
leagues of extraordinary gentlemen

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problems with Setting Lineup

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mocksports Forums Forum Index -> Fantasy Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve Shiffrin
Frozen for DNA

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Problems with Setting Lineup Reply with quote

I do not know if this is a general problem, but two of the players on my team are not listed as players I can start in my lineup. One is Griffin QB; the other is Bullock PK. The latter is on IR and I need to start him only if the failure to start a kicker makes the lineup illegal. When it is time to bid on free agents, I will need him listed as someone to waive.
John Kobe
Gruntled

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't checked into yet, but I assume that these are both caused by not having the new player list integrated with the software. That is something I will be working on today and hopefully that will fix the problem. If it persists after today, let me know and I'll dig deeper.
Steve Shiffrin
Frozen for DNA

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John
The problem persists.
Steve
Bapst
10-and-5'er

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Posse my team has Nicks but I can't select him on the submit lineup page. There is no selection dot next to his name.
John Kobe
Gruntled

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I know that the first problem is because I had to roll back to the old player list until I am done with freeze lists ( which will be Sunday morning ) at that point I will put the new player list back into the system and all the players should show on the lineup submittal pages.

I will look into Nicks, but I think I know what is causing that also and that should be an easy fix.
John Kobe
Gruntled

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, the Nicks thing is because the system looks at days of the week for early kickoff games, instead of an actual date. It also considers everything before the First Sunday of the season week 1, so we are currently in week 1 and after Wednesday so it assumes Nicks has played already.

That should fix itself come Sunday morning ( or maybe Sunday after 1 PM ).... and I am putting it on my bug list to fix when I get a chance. If it persists after Sunday at 1 PM Eastern let me know and I'll fix it permanently in the code sooner.

I have implemented the new player list for lineup submittal, so all players drafted should now show up correctly on that page.
Crosley
Frozen for DNA

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Cardiac, the Ice Road Truckers roster has the wrong Steve Smith. I have the Carolina barbecue flavor Smith, not the St. Louis blue Smith.

“Frankly, I don’t like the guy, but I never saw a hooligan I did like. They’re like left-handed pitchers – they all have a screw loose somewhere.”

― Anthony Caruso (as Louis Ciavelli), The Asphalt Jungle
John Kobe
Gruntled

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, realized I forgot to fix those.... along with the fact that every defense drafted so far was considered an OD by the software.

Both are fixed now.
Joe Weber
Frozen for DNA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John,

Something is wrong with the lineups. I can submit a valid lineup and it is accepted, yet when I go back to my team page I have other players selected and an invalid lineup. When I go back to the lineups page these same players are selected with an invalid lineup. If I reselect a valid lineup and go back to my team page the same thing happens and I have an invalid lineup. I don't know at this point if I have a valid or an invalid lineup selected.

Joe
John Kobe
Gruntled

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if you selected a valid lineup you are ok.. the error was in the displaying of starters. The problem has been fixed, but the easy way to check would be to look at the league page and click on the matchups link and see what lineup it shows there.

At this point you could go in and put in a valid lineup and it will display correctly ( or I hope it will, I think I fixed that bug. )
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mocksports Forums Forum Index -> Fantasy Football All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: