[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Mocksports Forums • View topic - Another Cardiac Trade

Another Cardiac Trade

Another Cardiac Trade

Postby Rick Smetana » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:01 pm

California Quakes and Pesky Gophers agree to the following trade:

California Quakes
trade Peyton Manning QB IND
trade 12th pick, 2nd round (#24)

Pesky Gophers
trade 3rd pick, 2nd round (#15)
Rick Smetana
The Commish

Postby Kyle Smetana » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:02 pm

[b:2i8if1ik][color=red:2i8if1ik]Kyle Smetana[/color:2i8if1ik]

Please only PM me for trade talks[/b:2i8if1ik]
Kyle Smetana
Grizzled vet

Postby Steve Shiffrin » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:10 pm

Bell Champion 2017
Clemente Champion 2016
Berra Champion 2014
Steve Shiffrin
Frozen for DNA

Postby Rick Smetana » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:31 pm

Rick Smetana
The Commish

Postby Steve Shiffrin » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:32 am

I agree there should have been a separate posting and it would not bother me if the Commissioner decided not to enforce the rule under these circumstances. On the other hand, it would not occur to me to complain if I were you and the rule were enforced.
Bell Champion 2017
Clemente Champion 2016
Berra Champion 2014
Steve Shiffrin
Frozen for DNA

Postby John Kobe » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:17 am

I will accept the trade due to both the fact that the the team was one of the last to be claimed and the fact that I have been so busy at work that I haven't had time to properly handle freezes.

I have now posted the due dates as part of the subject line in all the other forums with freezes still due. This is a practice I will continue in the future to make it clear when the deadline is.

I apologize to the league and understand there may be some complaints about me allowing this trade, but I don't really think that the extra time makes a whole lot of difference in terms of playing advantage in the long run.
John Kobe
Gruntled

Postby John Kobe » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:14 pm

Rosters and draft order updated.
John Kobe
Gruntled

Return to Cardiac Kids