TRIP back

TRIP back

Postby Trip » Wed May 31, 2017 3:02 pm

Hello Berra's

For the time being, TRIP has returned. I spent almost the entire month in the hospital. A few of you reached out and it was appreciated.
I had a triple bypass and from that I developed blood clots in the lungs. I was given less than a 10% percent chance to survive the blood clots
and the doc said with all the blockage he had no idea how I managed to keep walking upright. I was lucky. It was a total shock since I don't smoke
or drink and worked out a fair amount with a decent diet. The only thing the doctors can figure is that it was genetics. I got home today and rehab is in the future
for the next 3-6 months because of the extent of the clots. I cant fly for at least 6 months, so I had to cancel my trip to Europe. BTW, I'll never use Viking River Cruise again.
They refused to cut us any slack in moving the trip, even if we paid a premium. They wouldn't work with us at all and we lost out on a very expensive trip. Not happy with them.

So for now, I'll be updating my roster. I don't intend to go back to the hospital, but if I do, I'll try to let everyone know. Its good to be home.

Mike
TRIP
NL Berra Champs 1996, 2003
Trip
In the pantheon of greats

Re: TRIP back

Postby EdMcGranahan » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:44 pm

Certainly good news that you've returned to domestic duty. Best of luck for a full recovery.
ED McGRANAHAN
EdMcGranahan
Frozen for DNA

Return to BERRA NL League