[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Mocksports Forums • View topic - Thin Mints (and LOTS of them)

Thin Mints (and LOTS of them)

Thin Mints (and LOTS of them)

Postby FabSpoMom » Mon May 14, 2012 12:46 pm

Mr. Bapst...

I thought at first that you were trying to bribe me for the upcoming football season...but then I looked at my roster.

Now, I just think you're trying to make me fat.

Either way, THANK YOU for the kit and kaboodle, and the meaning to life. You guys have made me laugh so hard, and now I have no room in my freezer for real food for my children. Just so you know.
-[b:gr3whwff]FabSpoMom[/b:gr3whwff]
FabSpoMom
Suh - Weet

Postby Bapst » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:33 pm

Who posts in the football forum in May?

And, given that Douglas Adams probably couldn't buy them, Thin Mints (rather than 42) may in fact be the meaning of the life.

See ya at the draft(s)!
"You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity."
Bapst
10-and-5'er

Return to RINGO